Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was pretty fun this year. I am not going to lie though, I was Halloweened out by the time it actually got here. We had so many activities BEFORE Halloween, fun and ridiculous at the same time. We had the school Math Night Spooktacular, the Church Carnival/trunk or treat, Carma's preschool carnival, kids dressing up for school, a couples Halloween party, a family Halloween party, a neighborhood party, Michaels work trick or treating, then actual Halloween. I feel like I am missing something too, but phew. I aint gonna lie, kind of glad it is over! But it was really fun. I love dressing up the kids and dressing up. It is so fun! I need to swear off chocolate because I feel so sick from too much. Ahhhh who am I kidding I will eat a ton tomorrow too! tee hee.
A neighbor friend's birthday is on Halloween and they celebrate birthdays pretty big. So they were SO SWEET to invite Judson to ride along with them in the limousine. Yes, that is right he got to celebrate Halloween with lots of cute girls (only 2 boys), go to a pizza party and tricker treating in a LIMO! WHAT! He had so much fun. He didn't appreciate the girl part, but I told him in a couple of years he will think the girl part of it would be the most awesome! He scrunched his nose and said "Na ah!"
I am glad that Juddy got to go have fun in the Limo, but I missed him. I really did. But I didn't want him to miss out on such fun.
Any guess on who this weirdo is? Nope, it isn't the sasquach. It is Michael! He had me shave his head except for eyebrows and paint the back of it. I did a pretty crappy job, but now that I know more of how it should look I will do a better job next time. It was so funny. I am just proud that he dressed up!
Amiee came and spent trick or treating w/ us. It was SO MUCH FUN. That makes two weekends in a row that we have spent together. So fun! (We have been BFF's since high school she lives and hour and a half away now:( So it is always a treat to hang out).
Amiees boy is the adorable Skunk. What a cutie stinker!!! I loved watching him waddle in it. He is SOOO CUTE!! The first couple of doors he wanted to eat the candy every time he got a piece. haha it is so cute! Carma LOVED tricker treating. She was so funny. Last year she was scared after the second door, so I am glad she likes it now. She has grown up so much recently.
I was a goth fairy just in case you were wondering. Carma is my kitty cat. She is THE CUTEST!! I love that cutie girl. She LOVED dressing up. I am pretty sure she wore the kitty outfit three days straight.
Here are some pictures of her school carnival. She had so much fun. I was amazed at the effort the Preschool put into it. There were several booths. We were there for almost 2 hours and didn't get bored. I really love that she is growing up and we can enjoy time together like this. It was really so much fun to play games with her. She even went down a giant inflatable slide ALL BY HERSELF! WOW! I also have to give high fives to me b/c usually I stress out bringing Wyatt and Carma to a public event like this, but I wasn't stressed at all, it was really fun!


5 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

I don't know what you are talking about Michael's head is awesome! Meagan told me about it and I was hoping you posted pix ... She was really impressed and now I know why. You are an amazing artist! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! You know Judson's limo trick or treating will be something he'll always remember ... even the girl part! FUN!

amiee said...

cute pics!!! i thought michael's head was HILARIOUS!!!! great job! thanks for letting us hang out again. too bad you and I didn't get hooked up with the LIMO ride. wouldn't we have appreciated it more than juddy??? hahahaha!

Cami said...

Fun pictures! I love Michael's idea and the face that you drew was very impressive. You looked so cute in your costume...love the hair. Carma is sooo full of personality! Her facial expressions are a crack up.

Kat said...

So stinkin' cute! And you look amazing! I love your pics. Especially of Michael's head. That was hilarious. :)

Kristen said...

What cute ladies. And I think you did a great job painting!