
OK, so only a very few of you get to see the goofy and hilarious side of Michael. He saves it for home and family. He cracks me up though and is way more goofy than I am. Anyway, so you know I got a lap top recently... I have opened it a few times to find goofy shots of him... this was the latest and I HAD to share... HAHAHA It is so hilarious!!!
he is going to kill me for putting this. (He once told me, if you have to start the sentence by saying "Michael will kill me for telling you.. just don't even go on, just stop talking". hahahahah sorry hon, I can't resist and you made this too easy to do.
Here is one he sent me about 5 years ago when I was in Texas. (You will notice this was before he got his gold tooth replaced, yes folks, that was his real gold tooth. Cute huh.) I actually really grew to love the gold tooth and was sad to see it go.
(Carma is watching me do this post and said "is taht daddy? he looks like a funny guy". She is so cute.
14 comments:
That's very sweet.
THIS IS AWESOME. I LOVE IT!!!! You're right, I do NOT have a clue who "this" Michael is. LOL. Hilarious. He is going to kill you. and I almost forgot about the gold tooth. hahhahahah the PIMP
i'd pay big bucks to have a photo of ben with a gold tooth. you're so lucky!
I didn't know he ever got rid of the gold tooth! Sad. haha
I love that you posted these. I love even more - the precious moments dolls! hahahahahah!
I love that you posted these. I love even more - the precious moments dolls! hahahahahah!
I framed this picture and hung it in my office!!
I am one of the lucky ones that knows that goofy side of Michael. Love the pictures.
Love it!
Cute! He is so sweet Kiki!
THAT'S SO FUNNY! Michael makes me laugh! So glad you guys are around to keep me laughing!
I will never look at Michael the same way again.
So cute!!! You guys are awesome. I am so emailing this to the whole neighborhood. J/K. I'll just email it to Clark. I guess he thought that's what southern girls like. Did he drive a hoopti?
Bling, Bling Michael! A little back-woodsy yet thug-ish at the same time. I like it.
Post a Comment