OK, I HATE being photographed, ESPECIALLY huge and pregnant. But my friends talked me into doing these shots... ( Ashley, who can talk me into doing almost anything). It was pretty uncomfortable, and not just b/c the pants were totally cutting off my circulation, but b/c everyone involved in the photo taking weighed at least 100lbs less than I do. However, am I glad I did it... YES!! Chantel did an AMAZING JOB!!! Holy COW I LOVE these and will cherish them forever! Thanks so much Chantel!! And Ashley for making me laugh through the pain:) I love the one with the family touching my tummy... it is priceless to me. It is so sweet.

Seriously, can this stomach get any bigger? NOPE... well, he is suppose to gain about a pound and half by due date, so I guess it will, but how? I swear I can't stretch anymore. In my defense of this monstrous tummy the paranatoligist said the Fibroid looked to be about 10lbs... so I have a 6 lb baby and a 10 lb fibroid. It is fun carrying triplets. Too bad there isn't another baby in there instead.

34 comments:
You look stunning... I love all of them, and the top one of them all touching your belly is so precious! I love it, and I'm just jealous it wasn't me that conned you into me taking them! OH well, dibs on the baby!
Kiki, they are amazing. You look absolutely gorgeous!
Kiki,
You are gorgeous! Your tummy is SOOOO cute.
I love them! You look beautiful! Are you gonna get digital copies? If so, please send them to me!
hey kiki,
I love your pics. I wish i would have been brave enough to do something like that. You look great. I hope your feeling o.k. Have a great day ! Love ya, Marian
Kiki you look SO beautiful!! I love the family picture!!
Way to go woman! I would definitely not be that brave, but then again I don't have a nice no stretch mark stomach like yours. The pics are beautiful.
"Gorgeous" is the word that comes to mind. SO beautiful! You will love these photos forever.
You are a beautiful woman, Kiki. The tenderness, love, and support of your family around you and your baby is so powerful-very moving. What a priceless picture. Donna
Thanks for all the amazingly sweet comments... aww.. go on!:)
But I just have to tell Heather, thanks for being so sweet and naive... photoshop baby! I told her I would only do it if she could remove the scars, mine are worse than stretchmarks..
Those are awesome pics. I love them, you look so good in all of them. I love the family shot too!
That was kinda cute when Heather said that, wasn't it Kiki?
Photoshop, photoshop, photoshop. You'll love it, Heather!
And was that Donna Rice?? Donna, come out and play more often! We love youuuuuu!
Kiki, these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I regret never having done these because every time I see some I just love them! If I am ever pregnant again I will for sure have to do some. These are a treasure, for sure! You are such a beautiful, amazing family. So fun to see it growing.
I don't care what you say, you are one hot momma. You seriously look absolutely beautiful!
Oh yeah, you look beautiful. I like the first one too. But you look beautiful.
I love those pictures! I'm so glad you took them. You look BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to hold that baby when we come visit. Do you have the name picked out?
Kiki, you look amazing!!! Great pictures. A true treasure!!
Oh my goodness! How beautiful! What a great idea to have those pictures done, you will cherish them forever. You are one pretty pregnant lady. :)
You are the cutest prego mama on the block! Who does your lighting, she is good?!?!
For reals though, photoshop or not you looked SO GOOD. i eap who
I was thinking of doing the same thing. But I am not pregnant. I do, however, have one big tummy.
you look great. i'd be too self-conscious to have nice photos like that done.
Kiki, you are absolutely beautiful. I am glad that you got talked into them cause the picture with your whole family is so precious and will be cherished forever! How sweet.
you are absolutely beautiful!!
You look absolutely beautiful!
Omigosh! Soooo beautiful!!
kiki, kiki, kiki what an amazing memory captured in photos. You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! What I loved the most was that she was able to capture your inner beauty as well.
Stunning girl!
love ya Terra
Oh Kiki, these pictures are gorgeous! You look fantastic!
WOW! Those are AWESOME! They are definitely precious! You go, Girl!
HOLY COW!!! You look so beautiful!!! For realz. I wish I looked that good. You're definitely brave for doing it, but it was totally worth it for sure. Love the family pic.
Can I just say... AWESOME! How sweet to have amazing pics like this! You're beautiful! I hope that bed rest is going okay. It's not great I know! Hang in there!
Hey Kiki! I just blog hopped and found your blog and saw these adorable pictures! i didn't even know you were prego! Congrats, congrats!
Miss you and your cute family!
Michelle
Yeah, lets add another comment to your extensive list, but you look fabulous!! What a wonderful memory that you will have forever. If only more of us were brave enough. You're beautiful.
Post a Comment