Thursday, May 8, 2008

A day in the Life of Juddy Butters

Judson's life is that of a tough one, he has to eat treats, annoy his sister, go to school (I will give him that one.. I would HATE to be in school that long too!), play out side and do things such as bike, skateboard, catch bugs & Play with friends. Then he HAS to go to lessons such as piano and Karate. Poor kid! How does he survive??
I write this because he was complaining that I make him do everything and he never does anything fun. I was laughing SO hard b/c I am THE WORST when it comes to making him do things around the house . Seriously he MIGHT clean his room once a week and do 2 chores the entire week. I of course pull the "I had to walk to school up hill both ways in the snow!" thing.. you just have to . I KNOW I did more complaining as a child. I remember telling my mom that she had kids just so we could be her slaves. I didn't get it at the time but she would reply "Yes, I had 5 children to make my life EASIER!" hahaha that is funny and true. Thanks MOM!!


7 comments:

TheOrttFamily said...

I love that comment you mom used to make when you were little....I am going to start using that one..haha

a said...

I can totally relate my 8 year old is the SAME way!!! He thinks he so picked on. He always says his brother never has to do anything either....and his favorite two words are NO FAIR!!!!

Dana Marie said...

Poor Juddy Wuddy--his life is so tough. Yeah right!

I don't think any kid complained (or stomped around the house) more than you did, ha ha ha! We did have to do a LOT of chores, though!

Kat said...

Man, life is so rough. I can't believe all he has to do. Play, ride bikes, skateboard, eat, annoy his sister, sheesh. :) I wish I had life so rough. LOL

chelon:) said...

oh, the good ol' days!! how would it be to have such minor worries in your life...if you could even call them that!! complain all you want kids...you have it easy!! but boy are they worth it! your kids are darling :) miss you xoxo

becki said...

we had to get up super early every saturday and clean for HOURS!!
he has it SO easy, but he's super cute, so why shouldn't he???

Pinky Homer said...

It must be some kind of stage ... lets give it a name to make it cuter ... "the miserable eights" ... or the "no-body-loves-me eights" ... Mario told me I'm the worst mom in the world because he never has free time ... hmm ... and he has to clean messes he didn't make ...hmm ... wait! that sounds a lot like someone else I know ... ME! It's nice to know I have a normal,"miserable" eight year old. This too must pass ... I HOPE!