Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Carma fighting sleep & Judson Crazy Hair day



This video is pretty hilarious to Michael and me... I don't think it is a "you had to be there" moment... you decide.
Carma will never defeat to sleep!! Her sleepiness is giving her a run for her money, Only Ice-cream can save her now.
We have to keep her up since it is too late for a nap and too early for bed... ice cream is often used when this happens.

This picture is of Judson's crazy hair day from school. He usually doesn't get too into the school spirit thing, but the "backwards day" "inside out day" are a usual but nothing beats "Crazy Hair day".

17 comments:

amiee said...

Boihahahhahaahhahhahaaha, that is the FUNNIEST thing I've seen in a LONG TIME! Hee hee. It's almost 1am here and I just bust out laughing so loud! (oops). Everyone is sleeping except Amiee the internet junkie!

Sarah Tilley said...

hee! that was hilarious! i love it when kids try to fight it. i love judson's hair. henry's won't do anything remotely that cool.
we pronounce it pop-paw. i called my dad's parents mamaw and papaw, and we call ben's mom's parents mee-maw and pee-paw. my mom won't let anyone call her memaw or mee-maw because all her grandparents were called grandma and grandpa (she was raised in indiana), so it's grandma and papaw. my sister beth used to tease mom about putting on airs and said we should call her grandmother, this being said with a phony english accent.

Sarah Tilley said...

oh yeah, we're wimps, too. we slept on air mattresses and had feather pillows and extra quilts and stuff.

chelon:) said...

seriously hilarious!! i love it! my kids do not fall asleep where they are...dangit! that was fabulous. she is so darn cute. and judson...LOVE the crazy hair!!

Oportos said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! SOO FUNNY. YOU SHOULD PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!

a said...

LOL. That is Hi lar ious!!!!!! I love how she smiles when you ask if she wants ice cream. That is how I feel every morning when I wake up. Maybe if someone offered me ice cream I could get up easier.

J♥M said...

Kiki!
Your family is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I'll be emailing you so that we can catch up! You are all still so funny and I'm so glad that today I peeped into your blog!

Robyn said...

Hey just thought I would say hi, I found your blog through Pinky's, and its so cute! And I so didnt know you were having another baby congrats!

Dana Marie said...

She is the cutest, funniest thing ever! I can't wait to see her in less than five weeks! Tell Juddy his hair looked awesome and I hope he'll do it like that when I'm there, ha ha! Counting down the days 'til you come here--just be prepared for the awesome hot humidity.

Kristen said...

What beautiful, sleepy eyes! I like how she says she's not sleepy.

My favorite part was hearing your voice! I miss you and your fun personality and accent. Good luck with the ice cream - the best bribe ever!

Carl and April said...

My husband and I were greatly entertained by the video, thank you for sharing.

sgwinfrey said...

That was hysterical. OMG that kid is so funny. I love how her eyes kept rollig in the back of her head and as soon as you said 'ice cream' she perks right up. I'm LOL right now.

Hollie said...

Kiki! I found your blog through Nat's! Super funny video! I was laughing so hard and laughing at you and Michael laughing. it was so cute!

Hollie said...

Oh my gosh, I just saw your baby count down! I didn't know you were pregnant! The Allen gossip line is getting weak! Congrats!

Kat said...

What cute kids. :) I love you Kiki. You are truly a fun mom.

teabelly said...

this made me laugh out loud. i love that video!

Yoli said...

Keek--That is TOO funny. I hadn't seen your blog in a few days, because I've been running crazy lately, but that is way funny. It's almost 3 am and I just want to wake someone up and tell them how funny that is. Love it!!!