Judson has been taking Art from Mrs. Julie for about 3 months. His talent has improved quite a bit in that short time. Well worth the money! Here are his semester projects:
 |
| I don't know what this technique is called. It is where you take a pin and scratch off the surface to "draw". It looks pretty cool! |
 |
| This one looks even better in person. I love all of the detail in the feathers. |
 |
| AMAZING is all I have to say about this one. I think we are going to enter this one in the Strawberry Days art competition. |
3 comments:
are you freaking kidding me? this kid is AMAZING! he's so young!!!!!! how does he draw this dang good already? HOLY MOLY I am just totally impressed!!!!!! I can't even draw anywhere CLOSE to that good! hahahah.
Is that really Trish's son? HE DOES LOOK LIKE WYATT's twin! And LOL about Wyatt helping Judson during his report! bwhahahhaa!
Thanks Amiee! He is a pretty amazing kid. I hope he keeps up with it b/c I think he could really go far with it.
Can you believe how much Clayton looks like him? CRAZY!
Holy cow! He is AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment