![]() |
| Carma at her first Pioneer day. |
Carma's School had Pioneer day and they encouraged them to dress like a pioneer. The day before I decided to make her a bonnet and skirt. Thank you Ronna for saving me.. I would have still been working on that bonnet.Here is a link to the bonnet tutorial I used. http://givenmoments.blogspot.com/2008/01/bonnet-tutorial.html
Do y'all like the traditional "Pioneer Fabric" that Carma chose. She is adorable if I do say so myself.. and I DO!
| Wyatt's Twin |
Trish's son Clayton and Wyatt could be twins. The first time I saw him I was shocked at how much they looked alike. I had always said that her girls could be mine b/c they looked like my baby pictures.
They are so cute together! Trish said that Clayton asked if he could live with us. She said "Well, I am your mommy and I would miss you." He said "I will tell her that you are still my mommy but I still want to live there." Pretty funny. It is probably b/c I let them eat popcorn and make a mess in my living room.
![]() |
| Judson's Shoshone Indian Presentation |
Can I tell you how miserable he is when he is asked to talk in front of people? However, he did a fantastic job.
If you notice, Wyatt joined Judson during the middle of the presentation to help him out a bit. He was jabbering about the Lego magazine and distracting the other kids (not to mention Judson) and caused a little bit of giggling. I tried to get Wyatt to come sit down, but the screaming it caused was even more of a distraction.


No comments:
Post a Comment