Friday, December 31, 2010

Luke 2

One of our families traditions are Christmas Eve PJ's. They open them right before bed. Thanks Juddy for the awesome face. NICE.

Here are a few of the grandchildren reenacting Luke 2. I wish I could have
captured them all, but DANG there are a LOT of grand-kids and it is
so difficult to get them all together. Of course I Photoshopped this one and
added some into this shot that weren't originally in this shot.
There are 25 grandchildren now, and congratulations Rachelle
who will be adding TWO more to the batch in 6 months. :) Yep,
Twins AGAIN!! That will make 7 for her!

I haven't posted any pictures of Christmas because I am still working on the pages. Here is the first one I have completed.
I have never really written about what we do at the T's house every Christmas Eve and I don't know why I haven't b/c I LOVE it. We have a candle light dinner followed by Luke 2 reenactment, read by Grandpa and played by the kids. Michael and I's first Christmas he was the donkey and I was Mary (I was really pregnant with Juddy). I laughed so hard as I rode on top of Michael's back into the livingroom. I look forward to Christmas Eve every year because of these traditions. We then end it by the gift exchange. This year we drew family names and the theme was board games. For years we used to draw individual names and get socks, which I like. But I really like the family board game idea. It was really fun and who can have too many board games?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Luke 2 picture! By the way we love the Qbits game and have already played it several times. Evan the younger ones love it. Thanks!