Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010


Christmas Morning 2010
Carma woke us up around 5:30... she was so excited. We told her to try not to wake up before the sun came out. When I asked her why she was awake so early she said "I kept looking outside and it was dark, and dark and dark. Then SUDDENLY there were presents! It's CHRISTMAS!"

She is so cute, no one has better reactions than she does. Judson reluctantly let me take pictures of him. Wyatt got lots of Buzz things, so he was super excited.

Judson already knew most of what he was getting. He got a pair of Healy's, he knew he was getting Healy's but I told him they were going to be pink and black and that we could just paint over the pink..haha He believe me and was pleasantly surprised when they were black, red and grey. He got the coolest remote control helicopter, charcoal pencil and drawing set, and "Masters of Deception" book focusing on Esher. I love that he loves art! It is something we share a love of.

Carma got a tag reading system. I can't believe how much her reading has improved in just a week. I made her the apron she is wearing in this page. She loves it and loves helping me cook. She got some play food, but Wyatt loves it more that she does. He loves pretending to eat it. She lots of other little toys, most of which have lost the fun already. ( I don't like toys for this reason).

Wyatt got a Tag Jr, but we are sending it back b/c he like the Tag books better. The Tag jr books are too babyish for him. He got a Buzz costume, Toy Story games, drawing board, bowling sets and lot of other toys, also which have lost their zeal. (Did I mention that I don't like toys).

But we had fun. We were able to invite an elderly lady in our neighborhood, Katina over for She for both Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. I think we overwhelmed her b/c she only stayed 3 hours Christmas morning..hahaha. Poor Katina.

No comments: