



Carma had so much fun at her Birthday party, I know it is hard to imagine her getting excited. haha She was talking about it EVERY DAY for a month before the party. Asking me if the party was that day. She requested Princess and the Frog party. I delivered. We invied 16 of her friends, ate pizza and watched the movie. We then had cake and opened presents. She got HOOKED up. I can't believe how many nice present everyone gave. (Thanks to those who gave her presents, SUPER nice of you!) She loves them. A Princess Tianna dress, stuffed Simba and Nala, Princess and the Frog movie, A princess Tianna Barbie, Princess Tianna purses, Hello Kitty pet, Zuzu pets, Crayola wonder colors, and that is all from the top of my head.
A few days letter, she got the Baby Alive that she had asked for, but I couldn't get b/c I didn't know they were SO expensive. Ashley brought one over and said she wanted to take Carma back to her roots. She got a black Baby Alive. It is the cutest doll I have ever seen! Carma named her Baby Tiana. Carma loves her and it is cute to see her taking care of a doll b/c she never has been interested in babies or dolls.
I love doing bday parties, esp for Carma b/c she gets so excited and loves them so much. \
8 comments:
She's so excited, she's choking that poor baby!
OMG I am cracking up at the person who brought her the black baby alive to get her back to her roots!!!! THAT is sooo funny! And the fact that she loves it so much is great. Your cake looks DARLING!!!! I'm impressed with your stacked cake and decorations!!!!! CUTE froggy cupcakes, too! LOVE IT
looks like y'all had a ton of fun. that photo of carma and her princess doll is cute- her eyes are almost as big as the doll's. :)
I love girl birthday parties. I seriously can't believe she's five already! She had just turned one when we moved... wow. Great job on her party.
Your cake looks fantastic! Did you make that yourself? I had no idea you had such a talent.
looks like a jolly ole' day! how fun. the doll is soo cute! haha. love the cupcakes too.
5 years old! She's so pretty in her princess dress. Cool party, lucky girl!
The cake & cupcakes are soooo cute! LOVE the theme, just watched the movie last night!
Post a Comment