Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We went sledding




Not too much to say about this event, but YEAH for us for finally doing something. We are a lazy family and just stay at home most of the time because hawling a baby in between naps and getting kids in snow clothes.. see LAZY. So, YEAH for us for getting out. It felt good.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids are so grown up and that Wyatt is so handsome, what a doll!!!

Unknown said...

Gosh, I want a sled like that! We have yet to go sledding this year...you are doing better than us!

Dana Marie said...

I want to go sledding! Even if we had snow, there are no hills. Poo.

J♥M said...

It's just the getting out part sometimes! I love sledding, but I don't love taking kids potty with no potty and they're buried in snow clothes! It's a lot of work, but it's fun!

Sarah Tilley said...

it snowed (a rare event in nc) and we played the first day. then stayed inside the three days it took to melt.

chani and billy said...

That's a really cute picture of the kids!! I don't blame you a bit for staying home. It's cold up north, need warmth.