Sunday, May 23, 2010

Judson RipStick


Here is what the caption reads "Judson got a Ripstick. Pretty scary when the warning reads "may cause serious injury or even death."....(or something to that effect) Should I be worried? haha I am a little but he is already really good. I am amazed at his skills.

Michael and I got on, but both of us didn't even want to let go of our support. I just imagined myself falling and not being able to heal b/c I am getting old... haha I am just barely getting over my rib injury.

Here is how Judson earned the money for his Ripstick. $20.00 came from making straight A's, he already had $20.00 from previous chores. He earned some more, then $5.00 for puking in a bag in the car. Yep, Michael paid him $5.00 for making it in the bag when he puked. LOL! I am still crakin up about it. But hurray that he DID make it in the bag.

2 comments:

Dana Marie said...

WTG, Juddy! I'm proud of you for making straight A's!!

Why did he have to puke in the car?

amiee said...

$5 for puking in the bag? LOL OMG SO FUNNY