
I am working on Judson's school spook Alley. Here are the flyer's I have been working on. I changed the name of the school.. Because YES, I am a paranoid freak! Anyway, I am sure we will have several pictures of the Math Night to share later.I am a little nervous because I am in charge of two rooms in the Spook Alley and I have no idea what to do. I am in charge of a Witch roomand a cemetery. HELP! Any non-gory ideas are welcomed!
3 comments:
Kiki...if you had this project back in the little blue house days, I would have been totally all over it! When is your event? I can get some ideas for you if you give me a bit. I know a spook alley connoisseur.
Kerry,
there you are!
I wanted to chat w/ you but I can't view your blog for some reason. email me: kikibug@gmail.com
Looks great!
Post a Comment