Hello, Hello, Hello and how are you?
I’m fine. I’m fine,
And I hope that you are too!
That is how we start our school day, we also say the "Pledge of Allegiance" (which is so cute and hilarious!).
We have a lesson that they listen to ONE second of, and arts and crafts, story time, snack time and play time.
There are seven 2 year olds. Can you imagine how crazy it is. They are good kids, just not interested in organized learning. But we will keep doing it since it is good for them.
Carma doesn't quite get the concept of sitting still for a lesson or even organized play time... she is in her OWN world most of the time. It must be nice to be spacey and ho hum about everything and have it be cute. It isn't so cute when I am like that. Yet Carma is cute no matter what she does or what she is wearing.
1 comment:
How freaking cute! :) Cute, cute kids! I LOVE that sweater of hers--no sweater weather here yet. :(
Post a Comment