It has been a while since I posted pictures. We have been so busy. I am glad the Spook Alley is over, Michael is back from business trip and life is mostly back to "normal". Whatever that is. I always think that life will calm down but it is alway just as busy "next" week. But that is MUCH better than being bored!
Here are some of the pictures of Judson at the Spooktacular Math Night. I don't have any pictures of the Spook Alley yet. It was too dark in there for me to take any, but someone is suppose to send me some soon. Judson really enjoyed it and is pretty advanced in Math (which I am happy about since his reading isn't wonderful... I am learning (or trying/needing t0 learn) a new level of patience, humility and balance.)
Carma is SUCH a girl. We go through several outfits before she will actually let me dress her... arghhh. But when we DO find a winner she will willingly pose for the camera. When I dressed her this morning I was doing the "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" squeal. In which she proceeds to twirl around for me. Judson's 6 yr old friend comes over in the morning before school and Carma was twirling for him waiting for him to eww and aww. He looked at me as if to shout "Help! No WAY I am saying she looks cute!" She was so confused when he didn't compliment her and I finally had to tell her that he just can't eww and aww over her b/c he is a six year old boy who doesn't care about pretty dresses.
I wish I would have brought my camera at Grandma's house today. We have been processing grape juice and the kids LOVE to play in her yard. I really need to take pictures of all of the grapes too, it is just amazing beautiful time of year. Perfect picture time. Maybe tomorrow.
Here are some of the pictures of Judson at the Spooktacular Math Night. I don't have any pictures of the Spook Alley yet. It was too dark in there for me to take any, but someone is suppose to send me some soon. Judson really enjoyed it and is pretty advanced in Math (which I am happy about since his reading isn't wonderful... I am learning (or trying/needing t0 learn) a new level of patience, humility and balance.)
Carma is SUCH a girl. We go through several outfits before she will actually let me dress her... arghhh. But when we DO find a winner she will willingly pose for the camera. When I dressed her this morning I was doing the "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" squeal. In which she proceeds to twirl around for me. Judson's 6 yr old friend comes over in the morning before school and Carma was twirling for him waiting for him to eww and aww. He looked at me as if to shout "Help! No WAY I am saying she looks cute!" She was so confused when he didn't compliment her and I finally had to tell her that he just can't eww and aww over her b/c he is a six year old boy who doesn't care about pretty dresses.
I wish I would have brought my camera at Grandma's house today. We have been processing grape juice and the kids LOVE to play in her yard. I really need to take pictures of all of the grapes too, it is just amazing beautiful time of year. Perfect picture time. Maybe tomorrow.
2 comments:
that totally cracks me up that she picks her outfit and that you let her!! rylei has NO say, but it's because i'm not patient. you deserve the patient mom award for sure!! she is precious and judson is a little hottie!
Judson is cute and photogenic as usual. Tell him I'm proud of his mad math skills! :) OMGosh, I am literally LOL at the Carma pics 'cause she is so girly and crying at the same time because I wish I could be there to see her in person. Her hair can fit into a real pony tail!!! Aaaaaw! I LOVE that pic of her totally showing it off. And, of course I love that she's wearing that hat I made! *sniff, sniff* Thanks for the new pics--I was having withdrawals! ;)
Post a Comment