Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN!



Halloween was SO MUCH FUN!
We went to Juddy's school to watch the costume parade. He is so cute! He was Darth Vader and I was sewing the cape on about 30 minutes before I had to bring him the costume.
Carma ran ALL over the school and chased some princesses as she ewwwed and awwed over them. She scared this one little girl who was around 3 b/c she got so close to her face.

We went to eat a soup party at the Neighbors house and that was so much fun! YUMMY SOUP w/ bread bowls. MY FAVORITE!!! Our neighborhood is awesome!! There is always something going on.

We then went to Cynthia and Stewart's for more soup. But we were so full.. :( Michael took Juddy trick or treating.. this year the weather was amazing! I don't ever remember the weather being so warm this late... I LOVE IT!!!

I will have to fill in more later.. I have to (GET TO) go to IKEA!! HURRAY!!! I am in need of kitchen curtains!!

2 comments:

becki said...

everyone looks gorgeous! love your zebra, must have taken you forever to do!! enjoy the candy!

amiee said...

how did you get carma to be a little china doll instead of a princess for halloween? she looks so cute! judson's costume is cool, too! fun!