Saturday, November 10, 2007

Family Pics

We got our family pictures back.
Here are some of my favorites.
Life has calmed down the past few weeks.. thank goodness. I was losing my mind... wait I didn't have much to lose.
We canned TONS of grape juice.. YUMMY! Now we need to try to ration it... that is the hard part.
Baseball season is over, kind of sad about that. Now we are going to have a neighborhood dance class. We are still in the process of convincing the husbands, but they are ALMOST there. There is a place called Center Stage that is only $90 for 10 dance classes. We are thinking of doing Salsa or Latin.. Michael is not fully convinced, but I REALLLLYYYY want to. I miss dancing SO MUCH!
I think he will do it.

Our big family news is that we got a new kitchen table and I made curtains for my kitchen windows. ORANGE and white. I LOVE IT. It is so bright in there now. So happy. The black kitchen table and the ORANGE wall were terrible. I got the table for a good deal at Ikea and it fits 10 people comfortably. We have dinner guest enough and it was HIGH time for a new one.
Michael says we have to start working on a bigger family to fill it.

I got a new calling at church.. MY DREAM CALLING. Primary Chorister! HURRAY!!! It is SO FUN!! I love it! Church went by so much faster! Now I just have to learn how to teach the children the songs for next year. I am already nervous about the program and it is a year away. YIKES!

4 comments:

becki said...

oh, can't wait to see the new table and curtains... pics please.
congrats on your new calling-that is too perfect for you. enjoy.

Plain Jame said...

I seriously love those family pictures! Your table is so nice, too! Thanks for the yummers sandwich on it!

Sheree said...

Kiki,
I haven't seen you in forever! Looked for your phone number, your address, etc (there was no return envelope on your Christmas letter last year) and now I can catch up with you guys from your blog. So cute! Look at Carma, she is so old! So cute! I love your Halloween face paint. What a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiki..found your blog through someone this blog thing is kindof fun...you'll have to check my out the one for my family..theorttfamily.blogspot.com
So how are things with you? Your Family is so cute..Take Care, Vanessa Ortt