
Carma and Silas got in a little tiff last week and he didn't want to talk to her for 2 days. I said "maybe he is going through the dumb boy stage where he doesn't like girls. She said "but he smiled at Jilian and asked her to sit by him." I thought, OH NO! She is jealous already and he is already being a "Player".
Carma brought me to phone on Friday and said "Call his mom". hahaha She made me call her and I found out the real story which is that Carma was bugging Carma for not keeping the rules. She is NOT a rule keeper and she cut in line, talks to much in class and doesn't pick up her things. Apparently he is MR. rule keeper and it really ticked him off. He came home crying and upset because he got in trouble for yelling at her. He was upset that he was mad at her too. awwww.
We worked it out, he called and apologized, he came over and now they are friends again. PFEWW... because my heart couldn't take her heartache. (codependency anyone?) It was too sad to see her so upset. She talked about it for HOURS!! and cried several times.
What am I going to do when he really DOES go through that stupid boy stage?
I had the teacher move her to a different desk so she can get to know some of the other girls better. I also told Carma that we should invite some of the girls over for a play date.
1 comment:
yeah, definitely a good idea to help her nurture some girl relationships!
Post a Comment