Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I got to drive up and see the babies again. I wish they were closer b/c once I get there I don't want to leave. It was so great to hang out with Dana, hold the babies and just feel the peace that they radiate. I really needed it! I felt rejuvenated! I can't wait to see them again. I wish Michael could hold them, he is just going to melt. Dana let me hold them at the same time. awwwwwww It was just heaven! I hope I don't have to wait too long before I can go visit them once they get home. I can't say it enough, I am just so happy to see Dana as a mommy! It is just a miracle!

2 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

Dana just glows! I've never seen it so obvious the "mother" glow so vivid than on her. I'm glad you got to hold them. I bet the feeling of being in Heavenly Father's presence is so much stronger with twins. Congrats!!

Adhis said...

I think it's beautiful how happy you are for her.