Sunday, November 28, 2010

2010 Christmas Letter



6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great now anything I do for our letter is going to look totally lame... and you are already DONE?! I should just give up now. It's SO CUTE Kiki! You are getting so good at digital scrap booking.

Pinky Homer said...

Wow Kiki, you are amazing! I wish I had just ONE ounce of your talent.

Kristen said...

That is AMAZING. Every part of it. Thanks for sharing with all of us! It was fun to catch up again. Your family is hilarious. Merry Christmas!

Dana Marie said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! I'd better get an actual copy. :)

Kat said...

That is the cutest letter ever! You are hilarious. Glad to hear that things are going good for you and your family. :)

J♥M said...

This is by far the very best Christmas Letter! You go girl! Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! Beautiful family!