
Wow it has been A LONG LONG Time. Too long. Every week I say "this sunday I am going to update my blog" and it never happens. So it is 11:15pm and here I am. I have to do it before I go to bed.
So many things have happened since that I would love to blog about but... I have no time.. hence my absence of blogging.
Some highlights: Ben and Becky's visit in May. It was SO fun and I nWever wanted them to leave. I am in love w/ Belle and Brenna (my nieces).
Judson played machine pitch for the first time and I don't even know if I got pictures.. dang it. He has advanced to blue belt in Karate. Hurray Judson. He also has the most points in his class. GO JUDSON. He turns nine in a month... WHAT! Crazy. Poor kid his birthday starts the day before school. Nice present.
Carma started Dance. She loves it and I am pretty sure it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. She is in her own world, but then again so are the other girls. In fact one of the girls sat there and licked the bat (they use as a prop) for about 5 minutes straight.. up and down the bat. I was about to pee my pants laughing . Carma just runs around and does her own thing half the time. But I honestly think she is getting better each week at listening.
Wyatt is growing up so fast. He is sitting up, pulling himself up on things, crawling, eating finger foods and he even drinks out of a cup all by himself. It is so cute. He actually can tip the cup and do it. He is the sweetest baby in the world. Dana and I took him out to eat with us and he just sits in the highchair and just chills out. He is so easy. He still doesn't sleep through the night but it is OK. Only wakes up once or twice. I can deal with that. He has actually slept through the night three times the past month.
1 comment:
Hello gorgeous - yes thank you for remembering your blog - keep the momentum going and dont neglect it anymore.
Post a Comment