Monday, March 30, 2009

Hahahahaha

First of all, thanks for everyone's encouragement and comments and help or suggestions.
I appriciate it. I am feeling so much better, even without sleep.

So, the reason I am laughing is that Michael played the best joke on me last night. I got in the shower and asked Michael to get the garments out of the dryer. I was looking through the basket and frustrated because I couldn't find bottoms. I said "I HATE looking for garments in a basket full of whites!!". I look over and he is laughing so hard that he is shaking under the pillow and it hit me.. he took ALL the bottoms out of the basket.. hahahaha It just struck me as so funny I am still laughing at it today.

I had to share just in case any of you are looking for a good April's fool joke.. it is in just two days! I wish I had a good one to play this year, but I am all out of ideas, and too tired to even try anyway! So if you have any please share. I should go sew all of Michaels pant legs shut.

7 comments:

Sarah Tilley said...

ha, that's funny. :)

Christi said...

I have a great one, but I can't share it with you until AFTER I have done it myself. It will be perfect for next year. Chris and I thought of it way back in November and have just been waiting for the fateful day to come along.....

Stacy Hutchinson said...

That's awesome! I need to brainstorm...

Pinky Homer said...

That's funny ... I think you should play some of the jokes you played on your old neighborhood... those were so funny ... at least the ones you've told me about. Have a happy, crazy, April fools!

Rachelle said...

kiki...you have a blog!!!! i was so excited when i saw your name on Naomi's blog and had to pop over and say hi! I am a blogger too! you know those songs you wanted, look at my blog and then go to my writing blog. the words are on there but not the music. i don't have a copy of it anymore either. :( As soon as i figure out a way to take the music from my brain to paper, i'll let you know! fun seeing you...that was funny! ♥

Hollie said...

AWESOME! I'm gonna use that next year. :) Shhh, don't tell!

sgwinfrey said...

LOL that is funny, except he forgot to do one thing, video record your reaction! I would love to have seen you get all worked up.