Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


Halloween!
It was interesting having a baby so close to Halloween. I LOVE Halloween... not any of the scary stuff.. (I avoid TV during Octover b/c I can't find the remote fast enough to change the scary movie adds even). But I love all the dress up stuff and chocolate and especially fall! This year was an especially beautiful season. But we had to miss several of the Halloween festivities. I had the baby on the School's Spootacular night .. so sad to miss that. It is the cutest tradition the PTA puts on. Maw-maw and Aunt Nikki were sweet enough to take Juddy for me. And I was in the ER the night of the ward Trunk or Treat... sniff sniff. But I DID make it to Cynthia's for our Halloween tradition. Here is a pic of our family. Carma looks hilarious in this picture...it is So difficult to get a picture of her... she IS a cutie though.. and she was SO excited for Halloween. She kept asking us everyday what we were going to be for at least a week. And she would end saying "And I am going to be Cinder-RELLA" (stresses the rella part everytime).


So, Judson originally wanted to be Iron Man. We looked up on the net and the costume was
$40.00. What the heck. I was going to buy it for him and let him pay for half.. but dad said "NO". Good thing b/c 2 weeks ago he said that he is growing out of Super Heroes and that he wanted to spend his money on cool toys instead. Phew.. thanks hon for stopping that purchase. $40.00 on a costume.. outrageous! Aunt April saved the day with his homemade Jack Sparrow Costume!!




Maw-maw took Judson trick-or-treating since I could only walk so far... Thanks maw-maw. Judson loved it!

So, this is Carma's first trick or treating. She honestly has had an ear infection the past 3 years.... I hope the ear infections are far behind us now. So this is the first one she has been well enough to go. We went around to a couple of houses.. she got scared at the third house and saw Michael on our porch and said "I want to go home now and see daddy". She is SO my daughter and scared of her own shadow!!! Poor thing.. it isn't fun being a scardiy cat, but it is just our nature. She was so stinking cute saying "trick or treat". She used to say "trick or treak" .. so cute! They grow up way too fast.

This is actually Michael's costume on Wyatt. Istn' it SO cute! Dana do you recognize this? It is the bicycle helmet cover you won for Judson... keep eatin those pop tarts:)
Our little Squirt!! Thanks Ashley for this SUPER cute costume. He looks so dang cute!! He was only 8 days old for Halloween! So tiny! I swear he is bigger already.
Here are some of the cousins at Aunt Cynthia's house. It is tradition for the family to go to their house and have Soup and bread. I love that tradition.. what a cute one. April made these Three Musketeer costumes and the baby is Puss in boots. SO CUTE HUH! I wish I could have gotten Rachelle's kiddies too, they were ADORABLE too. Can I say that it is pretty much impossible to get a decent picture of Carma. These are the best ones .. sad huh.

15 comments:

sgwinfrey said...

Wyatt with the sherk cap on is the cutest thing ever. He is so precious. And that is so funny that Carma got scared after 3 houses. I guess TorT isn't for everyone! Looks like everyone had fun and I think it's cute that you and Michael dressed up. I love Judson's costume, I can't believe he is outgrowing superheros, Brock loves superhero's still!

Oportos said...

Can I eat your son?, because he is so delicious!! Love the costumes!
Terra

Kenn and Natalie said...

I love all the pictures especially the one with the whole family! You have the cutest kids! Judson's costume rocks! And Wyatt is too cute for words. I love his cute legs, how they still curl up....so darn cute! All of the cousins had such great costumes this year! Hope you are feeling well!

Dana Marie said...

PIMPLOL at Carma in the first picture! Ha ha, she is SOOO funny! Little turd is so hard to get a good picture of. And, yes, she is definitely your daughter with her being afraid of everything. I still think it's hilarious that she's scared of "Enchanted"! Juddy looks awesome in his costume and Wyatt is THE cutest as Squirt. Wish I could have been there. *sniff, sniff*

Mitsy said...

I absolutely LOVE your kids' costumes! Carma looked beautiful of course and Judson looked awesome! Wyatt is absolutely adorable and I loved that you dressed up too! Great Pictures!

Cami said...

I loved every single picture! Wyatt makes even frogs look cute! Carma and Judson looked great. Judson's costume was so good that it hardly looked like him at all. Good for you for dressing up...what a fun mom!

By the way, I am a total scaredy cat too. I will have nightmares from movie previews("Signs" was the worst). I love that Carma has that same characteristic about her.

Hope you are recovery well and getting some rest :)

Sarah Tilley said...

first thing i did was laugh when i saw carma. she's so cute, and so are judson and wyatt. judson makes an awesome jack sparrow. and wyatt's an adorable squirt :)

Kristen said...

So tiny!

Judson has the perfect face for Jack Sparrow and somebody did a great makeup job! Your witch was classy too. I should get a shrek hat for Ben - maybe he'd go along with that. Lots of fun pictures!

Jen said...

Congrats! Your little guy is SO SO cute! you are incredible I cant beleive you dressed up Super mom! Well thanks for letting me blog stock you keep up the great work!

Kat said...

Those are such cute pictures. I seriously love the one of Carma at the top. :) LOL You have such a cute family, and it sounds like they all had a blast.

Aimee Garber said...

oh my gosh your kids are so cute! Your little peanut looks adorable in his froggy costume :-)

Anonymous said...

Holy cow you guys are too adorable. Wyatt is sooo cute in his little costume. Glad he got to wear one. I do love the Jack Sparrow costume, way better than Iron Man for $40. LOL

J♥M said...

Way cute fam Kiki! I sure hope that you're feeling better! I love checkin in on your blog as you're always laughing and up to something!

Hollie said...

Did you have Wyatt on the 23rd? That is Cy's birthday. You look great, and Wyatt is adorable! I love that name too! You will love having his birthday close to Halloween. We have the funnest birthday parties.

Merrilynne Harrington said...

I missed you last night! I was so looking forward to sitting through Twilight with you!!! But if you couldn't make it, at least you gave your ticket to the darling Clari. Oh and yeah, there was one part that was a surprisingly scary. I jumped and grabbed Clari's leg. See what you missed? Could have been you I was groping!