Saturday, November 1, 2008

Brothers

I can't believe how much Wyatt looks like Judson when he was a baby! These boys are so cute!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Heather said...

He is super cute!

Naomi said...

Awwwwww, adorable! That binky is HUGE! Love it.

Yoli said...

He is absolutely beautiful and BIG!!!

Englishfam said...

How fun! I love little boys. They really do look a lot alike!

chelon:) said...

what beautiful boys you have! judson has such great hair!

Kenn and Natalie said...

He is very cute! And Judson is such a handsome older brother. How fun! Can't wait to hold Wyatt!

Katy said...

You guys make beautiful boys!! (Girls, too, of course....) They are DARLING!

Pinky Homer said...

I'm so excited for Judson to be able to say "my brother this or that. . ." I really think the bond will be strong between those two. And Carma couldn't be better than having two bothers to protect her and take care of the little princess. I'm so happy for all of you! Congrats!

Marian said...

hey kiki,

cute kids ! When are you going to start walking with me ? LOL Hope your doing good ! But knowing you , you probably are doing great !

Cami said...

Darn cute pic!

Kat said...

They are adorable! I'm glad things are good. :)

Dana Marie said...

I love that Judson loves Wyatt so much already. Those are some dang cute boys!!!