Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter has come and gone...

One would think I would have some cute pictures to post from Easter, but NOPE! Dana is no longer here and that means I have to remember to charge my battery and/or not forget my camera at my inlaws. Therefor I have no easter pictures since the last FOUR times I went to take a picture my battery was dead and or the camera was no where to be found. The dumb thing only is usable for about 30mins after you take it out of the charger. I could get a new battery, but I want a better camera. So, so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. Did this paragraph make any sense? I don't think so. But I am MUCH too tired to care.....

The Easter bunny hid the kids baskets as usual. Judson got moon sand and Carma got a pony and they both got play dough. Easter Bunny didn't want too much candy around, so there wasn't too much to make them sick. Although now I wish there were more Peanut Butter eggs around. Yummmy...

We went to the T's house for a huge family Easter Egg hunt. It is a family tradition that I look forward to every year. There are SO MANY grandkids and great grandkids.. like 160 something total?? So it is so much fun to see all these kids growing up and all the new babies. I honestly can't even keep up w/ whose kids are who or who just had a baby. I still don't know some of Michael cousin's names.. but I don't feel bad since I was talking to one of his cousins and she doesn't know names either.. and they are HER own cousins. hahaha I said that is how you know you are a member of this family. I only have 12 first cousins.. so this is so amazing to have so many. Anyway, Easter was fun. Wish I had some pictures, but I don't. sniff sniff.. I am serious about advice on Camera's. I have no idea what to look for.

3 comments:

Griffin Family said...

Hey Kiki!
You can never go wrong with a Canon PowerShot. I have the SD 450 and I LOVE it. My sisters have the one a step above it and they love it too.
Melissa
Check out my blog!!

sgwinfrey said...

I'd go with something from Canon or Nikon since they specialize in lenses and cameras. If you want fancy go for the canon rebel...$600-ish and worth every penny. My mom has one and I'm always "borrowing" it since it does so much better and it's faster than the little point and clicks. You get professional quality pictures. I'm saving up for one of my own. In the meantime I'm making due with my Nikon coolpix 7.1. Both camera's can be purchased from Costco, which doesn't always have the best deal but you know it'll be at least a good one. Im sure this way more info on cameras then you were looking for. Sorry to go on and on.

Kikibug said...

I appriciate the info Melissa and Sarah. Not too much info at all Sarah.