Friday, March 14, 2008

Carma's Birthday Slide show

I started Carma's Bday with Heart Pancakes (chocolate chips...YUMMY!).
There is a picture of Carma and Judson... of course Judson is trying to refuse a picture.
Carma and her Nonnie! I don't know what we are going to do when she leaves. I think my kids are going to go into MAJOR withdrawals... me too. It has been EXTRA nice having her help around the house. Carma talked about how Nonnie was coming for her birthday and was going to get her a Dora house.
Uncle Levi and Nikki got Carma a Dora tent (which Judson and Carma are in this very second watching a movie). Uncle Levi is shown sporting his princess gear, he said he just wanted to fit in too. hehe
Olivia got Carma THE CUTEST present EVER! It is a Princess Chair that Chimes when she sits down, it came with the pink dress she is now wearing (notice her outfit changes THREE TIMES. Look at Olivia in the 10th picture with her hands on her cheeks and Frankie in the background at the surprise that she is actually CHANGING in front of everyone! hahahaha). She loves this present and sits in it several times through the day.
The one with her with her umbrella shows her excitement about the gift! I love how easily she expresses her excitement!
She then shows us how a princess eats cake...face first.
The one that she is sitting on the pink stool is funny. She would NOT sit on Cinderella's lap, so she pulled a pink stool up and went from the back and slid forward. We were cracking up.
There are our princesses dressed up with Cinderella then Carma mesmerized by Cinderella. It is SO cute. Then the last is of her telling Cinderella goodbye.

7 comments:

NOBODY said...

I think Avery would wet herself if she had one of those princess chairs. Oh wait, she still wears a diaper. Nevermind.

Happy Birthday to Carma! I remember 3 short years ago being SO jealous of you at this exact time... :)

Alicia said...

Hey, I found your blog on Angela's. Your kids are darling and you look beautiful!

It's been a while. Umm, I got married, moved to Oregon, had a baby... well you can read about it on my blog.

Happy Birthday Carma!

Sals said...

hey you!!! I figured there could only be one person in this world named Kiki...well that both Angela & I know! haaa so glad you're blogging!
my blog is www.mikeandsals.blogspot.com
love ya (perry)

amiee said...

Ok. LOVE the pics! Carma cannot get ANY cuter! And your Cinderella is so perfect! She's so cute! How nice of her to do that--where did she get her outfit??? Genius! I am looking at all your pictures and it's making me sad that I missed the party! :(

I love how happy she seems w/ that umbrella, too! So funny! And you need to post a pic of Dana's "wand" party favors--sounds like SUCH a cute idea! Where did she come up with that? Darling! I can't wait to throw Jase a HUGE birthday party! I think I will do Halloween theme!

amiee said...

oh i forgot to say something! your curtains (orange & white ones) are FREAKING AWESOME!!! Are those from Ikea? Seems like it. I love them!!!

. said...

L:ittle girls are so much fun! so far one girl and 3 boys (including steve) and I love all the girly stuff. We had a fun princess party when she was little, now it's all about Hannah Montana!
It sounds like you guys had a great time. Cinderella was perfect!

Sals said...

Question & answer time hee: yes all the photo's I post on my blog I take myself...it's handy when you have a husband that loves you to look professional...at anything (since you're not really...professional at anything!) and will buy you a nice camera and then even buy you accessories like...a bigger lens...and a lens hood...just because it looks more professional...ahhh man I love paying him out...ok...so back to the questions...nah I haven't gone professional yet...but I have a little birdie on my shoulder (actually more like a sqwarking cockatoo) telling me I really need to (namely Mike, my husband) and I've started to have so many people ask me to take their photos that I've pretty much decided that thats where I'll end up.
Yes we are living in Australia...at least for the next 2mths anyway...:)
I have two kids...Jacob (Jake) he's 5 and Layne..she's a sassy little thing...a bit like you really..she's 3&1/2 but she thinks she's 5...because she's wayyyy just as old as her brother you know.
And then there's my husband Mike...he's a network engineer, he lives at work...but we like it like that because then I get to sit on the computer at home all day and there's no fighting about sharing...!
so glad we're in touch again...and don't think I've forgotten moving swan house with you and Siufanua 'while listening to the radio'....oooohhh no...that's like etched in my memory for some stupid reason! :)