**This week at Church Carma made a friend with a young adult sitting next to us. TOTALLY interupting this poor girls sacrament meeting. Carma read her sleeping beauty and told her about her snacks. Then she decided to introduce her family. She excitedly said, as she patted each of us on the leg "This is my Mommy! This is my Daddy! and this is my uhh uhh Juddy Butters!" We were laughing so hard.
**Michael taught her who President Hinckly was and she was going around saying "It's pwesiden Hinkwy!"
**I tried to get her to put on a dress and thought she would put it on if I told her it was Sleeping Beauty's. NOT! She said "We need to give it back to Sleepy Beauty!" hahaha She is getting so smart.
**Grandpa had a blood clot in his lung last week (THANK HEAVENS he is alright!). We went to see him at the hospital and after we left his room I said "do you love Grandpa? and she said "with all of my heart". Is that not the cutest thing in the world? I wanted to melt. She has since then told me several times "Mommy, I love you with all of my heart." She also ALWAYS tells me how beautiful I am. It is very good for my self esteem to have her around. She comes up to me and says "Mommy, I like your eyes" or "I like you clothings" or "I like your ears" ect.
When I have a dress on she will say "OHHHHH MOMMY You are beautiful like a princess!" I can't believe how much of a girl she is. SO SUGARY SWEET!
6 comments:
Kiki!! Holy cow, your kids are getting so big! It is your old friend from Pilgrims Landing. How are ya? I totally blog snooped from Callie's blog and here I am. I also heard that you ran a half marathon like you said you were going to. Good job!! Me too. I did the Salt Lake one in September. It kicked my butt hard! I screwed up my feet too so I go to the doctor next week to get it checked out, we will see...Anyway, stop by my blog sometime, it is utahenglishs.blogspot.com
Good to see your cute little fam!
Cute little things about Miss Carma! I like how she introduced all of you during sacrament! Ha ha ha. Also I did have someone send me the Pres. Hinckley "knighting" pictures and I was cracking up. Too cute. Love Him.
thanks for sharing those funny stories. they are classic and she'll love reading about it when she's older.
I can't wait to hear her funny quotes in person again in just a few weeks! She's hilarious!
P.S. Time to post more pics of the kids! :)
kiki! i miss you! thanks for adding me to your blog list! its a nice way to keep up with you and your cute family! lets get together and have some thai food...i still cant cook it the way you do!
emily
Post a Comment