Friday, October 5, 2007

Week Of Oct 1

We started October with Carving Pumpkins. I had sworn off carving pumpkins after being ward activity leader 3 years ago and carving 20 pumpkins... but I guess it wore off already. Judson did the scary pumpkin, Dad did the circle mouth pumpkin and I did the pirate pumpkin. Carma's is the cute little one.

Carma found her fairy costume in the toy box and wanted to put it on, she didn't have clothes on, so she is The Naked Fairy. Judson took those pictures of us, he is a good photographer huh!

Judson doesn't like his pictures being taken.. as you can see here. He doesn't even have to try to look cute in pictures.

Maw-maw sent Carma a dress. I wish I would have gotten in tape when she first saw it. She said "awww! BEAUTIFUL!! Like a Princess!" and then insisted on putting it on. She is SUCH a girl!!
She and her cousin, Belle, are having their pictures taken in it. I will post them both when Carma's gets hers done professionally. I can't wait to get them done. (but dread it at the same time since it isn't easy to have her cooperate for a picture).
Maw-maw wrote the most beautiful letter to Carma when she sent the dress. Thanks Maw-maw!

4 comments:

Dana Marie said...

Ha ha, LOVE the naked fairy--great pics! The pumpkins look great--tell Judson he did an awesome job. I SO wish I could have seen her when she first saw that dress. When we took the pics of Belle, she said "It's too much for me" after a few minutes. She did SO good during our photo session, though. I can't WAIT to see Carma's photos--it looks adorable on her and that color is SO pretty on her! Please hurry and get the picture done! :) :) :)

amiee said...

Hey that pirate pumpkin is pretty good! They are all cute. Why isn't carma's pumpkin lit up too? What kind of preschool is she in? IS it at someone's house? That is cute. Also really cool looking flyer. And GOOD IDEA about changing school name. NEver a bad idea to be too paranoid in this day and age. For real. I watched "disturbia" tonight (you would HATE IT) and it really spooked me out. I was scared the entire way home from our friends house. Didn't help that it was nighttime. WHY DO I WATCH SCARY MOVIES AGAIN???? UGH

Callie Canlas said...

Your blog is soooooooooooo fun!!! Thanks for the invite. I can't believe all the stuff you've done since we talked last. CRAZY! And you finished the half marathon...I'm proud to know you my friend. And you look amazing by the way. Talk to you soon :)

Heather said...

Kiki! I thought you had fallen off the planet!! How are things? Your little Kids are getting so grown up! I can't believe how big Jusdon is! I started it like 1 1/2 years ago so you can check it out. www.empey86.blogspot.com It is great to see how you are doing!