
We also went to the Canyons. Maw-maw has to visit at least once while she is here. I can't blame her.. it is so beautiful! The water was freezing, but it was fun anyway.
OK, here are some funny things Carma said this week.
"Trust me! I have a bad idea"
"Watch me, what I can doooo"
She just came in here saying "Sorry mommy, sorry." I said "what did you do?" as I followed her grubby hands into my bedroom. She got a popsickle ALL over my bed. But who can get mad when she is so cute. "Sorry mommy".
I will have to take a picture of Judson's and Carma's new hair cut, they look great!
3 comments:
cute pics...i love carma's new quote "trust me i have a bad idea". I told reuben and we were both laughing about it. that is too cute! i also like how she got popsicle (geez i cannot spell this freakin' word) on your bed. funny! but i probably would've been mad! ahhahaha
I can't wait to hear those cute little quotes in person! 9 days and counting!!! :)
Dana, We are SO EXCITED for you to come too. The kids and I do a count down everyday!!!
Post a Comment