We had so much fun at lunch and the company made up for the mediocre food at Les Madeline's.
Amiee and Pix are so fun to be around and the hour and half seemed like 2 minutes. I can't wait to go out when Dana is in town.
Judson's soccer game was so cute. I thought I was going to have to coach, but two dads stepped in at the last minute.. THANK GOODNESS! But the boys are so cute.. and they slaughtered the other team.. poor other team. We were "the other team" last year. But these boys have improved so much. Judson is right in there! OK, this is sounding just like last post, but what can I say?
I went to RS Enrichment Service auction and it was SO fun! I got hooked up w/ cool stuff, family photo session, theme cake (that will come in handy for Judson's bday this week), & crochet lessons. I will be cleaning someone bathroom (with the stipulation that it has to be cleaned the month I clean it and no more than 3 boys.. haha, I was kidding.. kind of, I will cook a Cajun meal for a family, and teach a Thai cooking class.

The highlight of my week was reading Eclipse!!! It was SOOO GOOD! Highly recommended! Stephanie Meyers is AMAZING!!! I have the books if anyone wants to borrow them.
Oh, I looked up airline tickets for the dates that would work for us (meaning for us to be there on Christmas and stay less than 3 weeks) and I SWEAR it was $2,369.00. Can you believe that... we AREN'T going to EUROPE! That is CRAZY! So we are thinking we will drive! SUCKS, but that is what is going to have to happen. DANG IT!!
Amiee and Pix are so fun to be around and the hour and half seemed like 2 minutes. I can't wait to go out when Dana is in town.
Judson's soccer game was so cute. I thought I was going to have to coach, but two dads stepped in at the last minute.. THANK GOODNESS! But the boys are so cute.. and they slaughtered the other team.. poor other team. We were "the other team" last year. But these boys have improved so much. Judson is right in there! OK, this is sounding just like last post, but what can I say?
I went to RS Enrichment Service auction and it was SO fun! I got hooked up w/ cool stuff, family photo session, theme cake (that will come in handy for Judson's bday this week), & crochet lessons. I will be cleaning someone bathroom (with the stipulation that it has to be cleaned the month I clean it and no more than 3 boys.. haha, I was kidding.. kind of, I will cook a Cajun meal for a family, and teach a Thai cooking class.

The highlight of my week was reading Eclipse!!! It was SOOO GOOD! Highly recommended! Stephanie Meyers is AMAZING!!! I have the books if anyone wants to borrow them.
Oh, I looked up airline tickets for the dates that would work for us (meaning for us to be there on Christmas and stay less than 3 weeks) and I SWEAR it was $2,369.00. Can you believe that... we AREN'T going to EUROPE! That is CRAZY! So we are thinking we will drive! SUCKS, but that is what is going to have to happen. DANG IT!!
6 comments:
Hello this is Amiee. I'd like to formally apologize for the indecent exposure of my cleavage to anyone who may be seeing this picture. Also, in my defense, I was in the middle of a blink! I am not hyped up on drugs, I swear. Of course Kiki has a couple pictures from this day, but she will naturally post the one where she looks the best. And I'm OK with that! :) hahahaha luv ya
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL!!
SO True, but in MY defense I am blinking AND licking my lips in the other one, which I will GLADLY post!! HAHAHAHA I am seriously PIPLOL!!
heh heh! it's amiee again! hey, how did you get that cool title bar at the top of your blog that's all fancy? did you make it and scan it in as an image or something? both you and dana have that fancy stuff on your blogs, and I feel so clueless as to how to do that! my blog needs some spicin' up!
I did it in Adobe photoshop as I would a digital scrapbook page, then added it as a picture on the blog page. I guessed on the size (which is why the leave a comment sticks out at the sides). Dana taught me how to do everything else, the pictures are done through Slide and the video's are done with Photobucket. I can send you the URL if you want.
you have adobe photoshop???? you have no idea how much of a brat you are!!! :) No wonder you can do cool stuff. Photoshop is the bombdiggity. All I have is gay Microsoft Word, and ya aint doin' anything too cool with that!
p.s. thanks for posting the better picture of me! hahahahaha
Post a Comment