This took FOREVER to do... OK, only 5 straight days, but I like how it turned out. It cuts off the book on both sides because the screen is too small, so if you want to see the entire book click on the mixbook link.
This has got to be one of the neatest things I have ever seen! I so want to make one. The artwork, pictures, lettering...everything is perfect. What a treasure to have in your family.
Hey Cami! Thanks for your extra sweet comments. If you want to make one for your family and know how to use Photoshop elements and can plop your own pics in there I can email you the full size jpgs.
Kiki, Way too cute. If I had any idea of how to use Photoshop I would request the Jpegs too, but I am clueless and really want to learn how to use it. Anyway, glad you all are doing well! You are super talented. Have a great Christmas- LOVES!
10 comments:
This has got to be one of the neatest things I have ever seen! I so want to make one. The artwork, pictures, lettering...everything is perfect. What a treasure to have in your family.
Hey Cami! Thanks for your extra sweet comments. If you want to make one for your family and know how to use Photoshop elements and can plop your own pics in there I can email you the full size jpgs.
what a great idea!!!
I want one. Will you email me the jpgs? I would love to have one more thing for my kids to look at during Sacrament :)
It turned out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You are so talented.
Kiki, Way too cute. If I had any idea of how to use Photoshop I would request the Jpegs too, but I am clueless and really want to learn how to use it. Anyway, glad you all are doing well! You are super talented. Have a great Christmas- LOVES!
This turned out so cute Kiki! What a talented sister-in-law I have!
Wow Kiki! That looks awesome. I'm so impressed.
that was really cool. :)
oh man, I love, love love that book! You did a great job. If your still offering to share...I'd LOVE the jpgs!!
Nice work!
Here's my email:
trixiejolley@Yahoo.com
Post a Comment