



Old Man Winter is here a little too early!!! I opened my window on Sunday to find.... SNOW!! CRAZY. I am not a huge fan of winter... I particularly don't enjoy the snow, mostly b/c I hate driving in it.. and winter seems to last WAY too long. But on a positive note, I DO love winter clothes! Which will come in handy after being extra "fluffy" after giving birth.
So the kids were all too excited to go play in it. Here are our pictures:
These next pictures are just them in their matching Halloween shirts.


OK, so this has nothing to do with either events, but here are some FUNNY quotes that the kids have said this week.
Judson was taking the clothes out of the dryer and he found Michaels underwear and he said "WHO's are these? These are HUUUGGEEE!!" bwhahahaha I almost peed my pants laughing. I am sure I wouldn't have laughed as hard if he would have said that about mine..hahahaha
The same night we were watching "Reflections of Christ" for Family Home Evening and Carma saw the picture of Christ Healing the blind man and she (not meaning to be sacrilegious, but saying he is cool?) said "Jesus is a Rock Star!". What will that girl come up with next?
11 comments:
hee hee way funny about undies! and rock star jesus! lol! i can't wait till jase can say funny stuff like that!
Your kids are adorable! Carma cracks me up! Are you ready for #3? I'm not ready for #4 I can tell you that much. lol
I love the rockstar comment! Way too funny.
your kids are really cute . I love reading your blog. It always makes my day. Hope your feeling o.k. Hang in there. My sis. sent me a card once. On the front was a lady standing on a scale. On the inside it said, "I need to get lighter underwear". Anyway, I hope you have a good week. LOL, Marian
I am laughing out loud at the kids quotes! I love the pictures of your kids, especially the one of Carma looking over at Judson...too cute!
We also got snow on Sunday evening. I had to convince Eli that it wasn't a good idea to play out in the snow in pitch darkness. He was out there early Monday morning however.
Your kids are just the cutest!
love the quotes! Glad you wrote them down...they must not be forgotten!
Lucky kids! They get their hot chocolate outside? That's how I bribe ours to come back in where it's warm! =o)
I know that since my blog is private, the google reader doesn't list updates. Kind of annoying. I don't know why it would be tied to Adhis' though. Yours always comes up from my bloglist okay though. Good luck!
hah, huge underwear! i love kids.
Your kids always have some classic things to say. I'm glad you blog them so we can have a good laugh. So, did you have that baby yet? Hope everything goes well! Love ya!
Post a Comment