We went on a picnic to the canyon, we took them to the park (OK, well I slept and she took them :), we went to see Wall-e, we played laser tag.. (our favorite tradition), we played Settlers (our other tradition.. and Michael won AGAIN!! He is no longer allowed to play!), we went out for dinner to celebrate her bday. I am sure we did more than that but I am too tired to think. Which is why I haven't posted.. I am always SO DANG TIRED!
OH yeah, we celebrated Independence day. It was so fun. We went to Jaren and April's and then to the T's. Dana took so many cute picture another slide show is needed. So for those of you who hate looking at slides I will have to choose some favorites.. it will be
difficult.


8 comments:
I too love the picture of Grandma and Carma...how precious. We wish we could have joined the party! We will have to party in August when we come!
Nat
What happy kids you have! And I could tell she was your sister from the picture - she looks like tons of fun just like you. Sorry you're always tired. Might have something to do with that baby inside you...
What cute pictures! You are so fun. Your kids are adorable. Get as much sleep as you can. :) Call me if you ever need a break! Heaven knows you helped me out a TON with Caden. :)
Hey Kiki-
It was good to see you last night! I promised i would comment, so her ya go! Way cute blog. Your kids have gotten so big! My blog is livingstoncrew.blogspot.com check it out when you have time! Hope to see around sometime again.
I can't believe how big your kids are!! So cute! I'm sure they loved having Dana around.
You're kids are getting so big, but very cute!!!
Hi Kiki,
I got your blog link off Linda's and I'm checking out all of the ward blogs in an attempt to get to know some of the sisters (and not just their kids) a little better since I'm stuck in primary :)...(with your old job! j/k I like it)
I've been blogging since earlier this year and I love it!
This pics are cute, my husband David has Carma in his nursery and that she is just so adorable. Check out our blog when you have some time at kentandcompany.blogspot.com
Post a Comment